- 2 1/2 lb. plum tomatoes, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 c. diced english cucumber, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 c. diced red onion, plus more for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 4 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. Sliced green onions
- In the bowl of a food processor, add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, garlic, olive oil, white vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pulse until well combined and smooth, or desired texture. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve in soup bowls. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with cucumbers, red onion, pepper, and green onions.